A company can obtain certificate of compliance by formally applying to the Commission and attaching the following documents:
- Certified list of employees of the organization as at the end of the last fiscal year.
- Certified rates of monthly contributions indicating the employer (minimum 10%) and employee (minimum 8%) rates.
- Evidence of remittance of pension contributions for the last three fiscal years for organizations that were in existence for that period; and from the date of incorporation/registration/licensing to the last fiscal year for organizations that were not in existence for the last three fiscal years.
- Evidence of transfer of pension fund and assets meant for any pre-2004 retirement benefits scheme into the employees RSA
- Evidence of remittance of all outstanding pension contributions and penalties where applicable.
- Evidence of valid Group Life Insurance Policy, which should include Certificate of Group Life, Policy Document and evidence of payment.