9. What happens to an employee of a Treasury Funded MDA whose pension contribution is not being remitted to his/her RSA?

Such an employee should write a complaint to his PFA. He may also inform the Pension Desk Officer (PDO) of his/her organization and provide all necessary documents, as maybe advised by the PFA, for onward delivery to PenCom. The documents will be verified and the necessary remittance of his/her accumulated contributions would be made in all verified cases. Where the employee is working for an FGN MDA that is already on IPPIS Platform, such complaint should be forwarded to the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation for verification and remittance of all outstanding contributions.

error: Content is protected.