Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has released the documents required for Parastatal Pensioners Verification Exercise.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR PAPD VERIFICATION
Mandatory Documents for Pensioners.
1. Letter of First Appointment
2. Letter of Confirmation
3. Letter of Last Promotion or Salary Increase/Upgarde
4. Severance Slip Issued by The BPE
5. Letter / Circular of Disengagement
6. Evidence of Change of Name (Where Applicable)
7. BVN Registration Slip With Clear Picture (Stamped and Signed by the Bank)
8. Original and Stamped Bank Statement (1 Month)
9. 1 Colored Passport Photograph
10. Valid Means of Identification (Driving License, International Passport, National ID Card or Voters Registration Card
Mandatory Documents for Next of Kins.
Next of Kins are expected to provide all the documents for the Deceased Pensioners’ as listed above in addition to all the documents listed below;
1. Death Certificate of the deceased from a government hospital or National Population Commission.
2. Letter of Administration from High Court
3. Single / Joint Application from the NOK(s)
4. Marriage Certificate (for Spouses)
5. Duly Signed and Stamped NUBAN Joint Bank Account Statement of the NOK(s)
6. BVN Registration Slip with clear picture (Stamped and Signed by the Bank)
7. 1 Colored Passport Photograph for each NOK
8. Valid means of Identification (Divers License, International Passport, National ID Card or Voters Registration Card).
Please note that;
AFFIDAVITS are not automatic waivers of VITAL DOCUMENTS and will not be automatically accepted for Verification and Payment of pension.
Pensioners are therefore advised to visit their agencies for Certified True Copies of their vital documents.
Next of Kins are to also note that Letter of Administration (LOA) for Courts lower than the High Court will not be accepted and “Authority Letters” issued by “Family” members will not be accepted in lieu of LOA.
All NOks named in the LOA must be present.