3. What can I do if my employer refuses to remit my pension contributions

If your employer is not remitting your pension contributions and or they don’t have group life insurance for their employees, please do not hesitate to report the employer to the National Pension Commission.

You can also report anonymously.

To report, you are advised to send a letter of complaint to PenCom stating the name and address of the employer and the months outstanding to enable PenCom send recovery agents to go after the employer.

Note -For Employees of Treasury Funded MDAs – Check here

You can drop the letter at or send the letter to any PenCom office closest to you.
List of all PenCom offices are available HERE

Also below is a publication by PenCom on Notice to all Employees on their rights to Life Insurance Policy and Pension Contributions.

error: Content is protected.