Contributory Pension Assets rose by approximately N90 Billion in April 2019 compared to the N117 Billion in March 2019.
The total assets under the Contributory Pension Scheme rose to approximately N9.12 Trillion as at the end of April 2019 compared to the N9.03 Trillion as at end of March 2019.
The Top 6 places pension funds were invested as at April 2019 are;
- FGN Securities N6.55 Trillion (71.82%)
- Local Money Market Securities N947b (10.39%)
- Domestic Ordinary Shares N554b (6.07%)
- Corporate Debt Securities N474b (5.20%)
- Real Estate Properties N250b (2.74%)
- State Govt. Securities N145b (1.59%)
Below is the full report on the Status of Contributory Pension Assets as at end of April 2019.
Kindly Follow PensionNigeria on
Like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PensionNigeria
& Subscribe to our channel on YouTube (its free) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rMbSK6RMRcODbdM21H72g
For Educational Tips and All Pension News in Nigeria